Here are a few tips to ensure you enjoy a good webinar experience:
- Double-check and make sure you have entered your correct email address as your confirmation email will be sent there.
- Upon registering for the webinar, be sure to add Marty Gilbert (email@example.com) to your Contacts List to help your spam prevent the confirming email from going into your junk mail. Regardless, if you haven’t received your confirming email within 24 hours, please check your junk mail or spam. If it doesn’t appear there and you’ve not received it, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can click on the “Add to Calendar” feature on the confirmation email. If you don’t, please be sure to place the webinar date and time into your calendar.
- On the day of the webinar, you can join the webinar and will sit in a waiting room until the webinar is started.
- Click HERE to make sure your computer supports the GoToMeeting webinar platform.