“HOW TO WORK MORE EFFECTIVELY WITH A TALENT RECRUITER” plus a round of networking
Speaker: Lynn Hazan, President of Lynn Hazan & Associates (LH&A)
If you have any problems registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Event Date: Wed Dec 13, 2023 from 6:30-8:30pm Central time
On-Demand Recording Availability: Thur Dec 14, 2023
- What a recruiter looks for in your resume & LinkedIn profile
- The process a recruiter uses to get down to the 3 best candidates
- How to create greater visibility with recruiters
- How external recruiters/search firms interact with their clients
At some point in the job search process, you are likely to be interviewing with either an internal recruiter or external search firm. And being able to work with recruiters and gain their approval for your candidacy can be a critical step in the hiring procedure. During this webinar, learn why and how it’s to your benefit to partner with recruiters and gain their insights into how they choose candidates to recommend to hiring managers. It’s also important to understand what their ideal candidate profile looks like and how you can become the “candidate of choice”.
Following Lynn’s presentation there will be a round of virtual networking where you’ll have an opportunity to share your background with other attendees and create potential opportunities for warm introductions into companies you are targeting.
LYNN HAZAN, President of Lynn Hazan & Associates, will share her perspectives based on 38 years of recruiting experience and here are a few of the topic she will address:
- What a recruiter looks for in qualified candidates
- The process a recruiter uses to arrive at their top 3 candidate
- Resume and interviewing tips that separate you fom other candidates
- What industries, jobs and skills are trending
- What candidate values are important to a recruiter
- How to create more visibility and credibility with a recruiter
- How an external recruiter interacts with the hiring company
LYNN HAZAN is the President of Lynn Hazan & Associates (LH&A). LH&A clients range from Fortune 500 companies to entrepreneurial firms and agencies covering a broad range of industries spanning B2B, B2C, entrepreneurial and non-profit organizations. To sign up for Lynn’s free weekly newsletter, please click here: https://lhazan.com/sign-up-for-lynns-newsletter/. Lynn also serves on the Executive Board for DePaul University’s Marketing Advisory Council. She was honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Driehaus College of Business at DePaul. She is active with Chicago Innovation and Women in Bio. Her firm has been quoted in CNN Money, Forbes.com, Money and the Chicago Tribune.
Terms & Conditions
All NSENG webinars, presentation materials and content are proprietary and confidential to NSENG. You are purchasing with event with the understanding that the link and the content are not to be shared with others. Anyone who attempts to violate these requirements can and will be prosecuted. No refunds for no-shows.