One of the best ways to improve your job search efforts is to hear advice and learn from experts. To help, NSENG has established an array of recorded webinars that cover topics that can make your job search shorter and more productive. You can purchase any of these webinars and even if you don’t attend you still get the recording that you can playback as often as you like. Just click below for more details about each webinar. Click HERE for tips to ensure you enjoy a good webinar experience.
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS (with live chat for Q&A and all registrants get the recording)
1. Tue Mar 31st, 7:00-8:00pm Central time… 60-min FREE live webinar on “10 Job Search Actions to Take During the Coronavirus Pandemic”
Speaker: Marty Gilbert, NSENG Founder/CEO & Job Search Coach
2. Mon Apr 6th, 7:00-8:00pm Central time… 60-min live webinar ($20) on “How to Work More Effectively With a Recruiter“.
Speaker: Lynn Hazan, President of Lynn Hazan & Assocs (one of Chicago’s most active executive search firms)
ON-DEMAND WEBINAR RECORDINGS FOR PURCHASE
1. 90-min webinar recording ($30) on ”Creating an Effective LinkedIn Game Plan to Your Next Job“
Speaker: Wayne Breitbarth, LinkedIn expert & author of the most widely read book on LinkedIn
2. 60-min webinar recording ($20) on “Speaking with Greater Confidence During Job Interviews, Networking Meetings & Presentations”
Speaker: Eliot Shapiro, Co-founder of EMS Communications
3. 60-min webinar ($20) on “Delivering a Dynamic Elevator Pitch for Interviews & Networking Meetings”
Speaker: Catherine Johns, former WLS-radio host
4. 70-min webinar ($20) on “Interview Success: From Phone Screen to the Final Round“ (The presentation starts at 6mins & 30sec and runs for 70mins)
Speaker: Judy Braun, executive coach & founder of Braun Leadership