“HOW TO OVERCOME BEING VIEWED AS OVER-QUALIFIED”
Speaker: Abby (“Absolutely Abby”) Kohut
- How to respond to the “over-qualified” response you may get from a recruiter
- The REAL reason why recruiters are concerned about hiring over-qualified candidates
- How to change your cover letters & resumes to avoid age discrimination
- 7 ways to explain why being over-qualified is an advantage during an interview
- How to beat out a candidate who’s 10-15 years younger than you
- How to answer the over-qualified question
- The REAL reason why recruiters and hiring managers are concerned about hiring over-qualified applicants
- How to change your cover letter and resume if you believe you are over-qualified
- 7 ways to explain on an interview why being over-qualified is an advantage
- How to handle the “age factor”
Abby Kohut is one of the nation’s most respected job search presenters. She is the author of “Absolutely Abby’s 101 Job Search Secrets“. In the past 26 years, Abby held corporate recruiting positions in a variety of industries and is responsible for helping 10,000 people get hired. Her website AbsolutelyAbby.com was selected as one of the Top 100 Websites for Your Career by Forbes. Abby is one of the Top 100 Influential People Online according to Fast Company Magazine and is known as “Ask Abby” on LinkedIn. Since 2012, Abby has been on a mission to help one million job seekers and she drove around the US in an RV in order to accomplish that goal. Her job search adventures were covered by several nationwide TV and radio networks including: Fox 5, Sirius XM, NBC, CBS, ABC, Bloomberg Radio, LinkedIn, Monster, and The Ladders. Abby is also a very entertaining speaker.
Terms & Conditions
All NSENG webinars, presentation materials and content are proprietary and confidential to NSENG. You are making this webinar purchase with the understanding that the link, the content and the webinar recording are not to be shared with others. Anyone who attempts to violate these requirements can and will be prosecuted. By purchasing this webinar experience, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined above. No refunds for no-shows.
The recording is not downloadable but it can be viewed within the NSENG website. To view the recording you must become a free NSENG member by clicking HERE & completing the $0 purchase– you will receive an email with your used ID and password. Then click on MY NSENG in the top navigation bar of the NSENG website, click on MEMBERSHIPS within the MY NSENG webpage and you’ll see the link to the recording.