“HOW TO TRAIN YOUR BRAIN TO PERFORM BETTER DURING YOUR JOB SEARCH”
Speaker: John Kennedy
Executive Brain Coach
John Kennedy’s brain training exercises have been used by the combat troops, snipers, pro athletes, and inner-city youth. This webinar applies his exercises to JOB SEEKERS– and you’ll learn the exercises so you can use them before interview and networking meetings.
If you have any password or registration problems with purchasing the live event or the recording at a future date, just email email@example.com
- How targeted neuroplasticity can stimulate your brain to think faster & respond quicker
- Experience a brain exercise to use before each interview, networking meeting or presentation
- Breaking bad interviewing & networking habits while creating new & better ones
- Understanding how to assess certain situations & how to adapt your behavior for greater success
- The ability of your brain to change based on stimulatio
- Assessing and adapting your behavior for greater success during interviews
- How to break bad interviewing and networking habits and create new ones
- Go through the exercises that will stimulate your brain to be faster and more focused
- Learn how to apply the exercises before interviews and networking events
Click HERE to view a 2-minute video on John’s overview of neuroplasticity and how he can stimulate your brain’s performance.
John Kennedy’s Bio
John is a pioneer in the field of Targeted Neuroplasticity Training. He was contracted by the US Marines in 2007 to develop the Combat Brain Training™ program to reduce casualties in combat and improve Warfighting capabilities by accelerating mental processing and improving focus. Overwhelmingly successful, John’s programs quickly spread to other individuals including: US Special Operations Command, Snipers, pilots, athletes and students of all ages, business people, those suffering from brain trauma… and JOB SEEKERS. He has even trained inner-city high school kids on his techniques and 100% of them reported significant improvements in just a few hours. Additionally, brain John’s training has since been adopted by many executives, salespeople, technical experts, attorneys, traders and financial advisors. To learn more about John and his proprietary brain training program, click here.
Terms & Conditions
All NSENG webinars, presentation materials and content are proprietary and confidential to NSENG. You are making this webinar purchase with the understanding that the link, the content and the webinar recording are not to be shared with others. Anyone who attempts to violate these requirements can and will be prosecuted. By purchasing this webinar experience, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined above. No refunds for no-shows.
The recording can be viewed as often as you wish within the NSENG website. To view the recording the day after the webinar, you must obtain the free NSENG membership by clicking HERE & completing the form– your email address will be your ID and you will create your password. Then click on the MY NSENG button in the top navigation bar of the NSENG website and enter your email address and password. Click on the MEMBERSHIPS tab within the MY NSENG webpage and you’ll see the link to the recording. Just click on the link to view the recording.