90-min webinar recording: “Developing an effective LinkedIn game plan to your next job”
Purchase this 90-min webinar recording on “Developing an Effective LinkedIn Game Plan to Your Next Job”
Speaker: Wayne Breitbarth (the Chicago area’s foremost authority on LinkedIn for job seekers)
President of LinkedIn Power Formula & author of the most widely read book on LinkedIn… The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success.
You will receive a link to the recording of this webinar. This will enable you to view it in the Cloud as many times as you wish. It is, however, against the terms and conditions of this purchase to share the recording or the link with anyone else.
- Discover what proactive steps you should be taking every day on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to be more effective in your job search.
- Explore some of the new, hard-to-find LinkedIn job seeker features.
- The free “artificial intelligence” Chrome extension that can prepare you better for interviews.
- Ways that LinkedIn can make you a far more effective networker.
- Why you don’t need to pay for premium service to get what you need from LinkedIn.
- Find out the simple LinkedIn steps to ask for career-related referrals.
- See why LinkedIn is the #1 social media site for recruiters, employers, and YOU.
- Many LinkedIn features that have changed and how that impacts you.
Wayne Breitbarth is the CEO of Power Formula LLC (www.powerformula.net). Wayne has shared his LinkedIn expertise with more than 80,000 business professionals and he has been featured on NBC, Fox Business, Forbes, Wired, Inc magazine and the America Express Open Forum. He has a very dynamic, hands-on presentation style that provides audiences with tremendous knowledge that can make a measurable difference in their job search efforts immediately. This will be a very lively presentation so come prepared to learn about the many LinkedIn capabilities that many job seekers haven’t yet uncovered. Wayne is an expert at helping job seekers to expand their networks and, most importantly, how you can find and engage the right kind of people in companies you are targeting.
Terms & Conditions
All NSENG webinars, presentation materials and content are proprietary and confidential to NSENG. You are making this purchase with the understanding that the webinar recording can be viewed in the Cloud as many times as you wish. An important part of your purchase obligation is that you may not share or post the presentation content, the link to the webinar or the recording with anyone else. Anyone who attempts to violate these requirements can and will be prosecuted. By purchasing this webinar experience, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined above. No refunds for no-shows.