How to Excel at Phone Screens, Zoom & In-Person Interviews
Date: Wed Mar 31st, 7:00-8:30pm Central time
Speaker: Marty Gilbert, NSENG Founder/CEO & Job Search Coach
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE AT 6:50pm on the 3rd. This webinar is being recorded so even if you can’t attend, you will still receive a link to the recording as long as you register or purchase it at a later date.
Great face-to-face job interviews, phone screens and Zoom calls require sound preparation and an understanding of what’s important to the person conducting the interview. It also necessitates your ability to convey confidence, subject matter expertise and the art of storytelling. There’s a lot of things that job seekers can do to make them a preferred candidates and this webinar will cover some of them. Here are a few questions that a lot of candidates continually ask about job interviews:
- What do I need to understand about the interviewer in order to come across as a strong candidate?
- How do I communicate my value so that it quickly captures interest?
- How can I stand out from other candidates being considered?
- What can I do to make myself more memorable and more likeable?
During this webinar NSENG Founder & CEO, Marty Gilbert, will share some very tactical tips that can make a big positive difference in the way that you and your background are perceived by the interviewer. Here are some of the topics that Marty will address during his presentation:
- Key objectives of every interview
- The biggest challenges of each type of interview and how you can overcome them
- Preparation that can make your performance more convincing
- Perspectives from the hiring manager– how they think, feel and decide
- How LinkedIn research can deliver great background on each interviewer
- An artificial intelligence (AI) tool that can tell you a lot about the interviewer before you even talk
- Why Zoom interviews are a great way to make great first impressions
- The most important question for you to ask at the beginning of the interview
- Proactive actions to make yourself more memorable and more likeable
This webinar is being recorded and the recording will be made available to all registrants on Thu Mar 4th.
Marty Gilbert is the Founder and CEO of the NorthShore Executive Networking Group (NSENG at www.nsenginc.com), Chicago’s largest and fastest growing job search networking and coaching organization. The group is comprised of over 8,000 members… with five new individuals joining the group each day and more than 10 members landing new jobs each week. Over the past 10 years Marty’s networking meetings, webinars, workshops and job search coaching services have helped over 2,000 individuals to land new career opportunities. His diverse business and career insights background helps job seekers to more effectively position, package and market their value to prospective employers. Additionally, Marty’s trademarked “What the Hell Approach to Job Search”® has gained significant notoriety as a proactive marketing-driven methodology that enables professionals in a career transition to significantly accelerate their engagement with target companies and key influencers. Furthermore, his expertise with LinkedIn and digital marketing tactics enables him to teach job seekers how to effectively uncover the hidden job market. Marty is also a frequent job search speaker at large university alumni groups including Harvard, Yale, Univ of Chicago, Univ of Michigan and several others.
Terms & Conditions
All NSENG webinars, presentation materials and content are proprietary and confidential to NSENG. You are purchasing with event with the understanding that the link and the content are not to be shared with others. Anyone who attempts to violate these requirements can and will be prosecuted.