FREE 30-MINUTE JOB SEARCH Q&A SESSION (a LinkedIn Live broadcast)
Speaker: Marty Gilbert, NSENG Founder/CEO & Job Search Coach
- Email me your questions in advance (email@example.com) or chat them in during the session.
- Click HERE to register. A recording of this live event will be available at the registration link immediately following the session.
Click HERE to register for this LinkedIn Live webinar… then click on the ATTEND button & put the event into your calendar.
During this 30-min Q&A session any job search questions and topics are open game. You can email me your questions in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)… chat them to me during the session… or just listen in. I’ll answer as many as time permits. Here are just a few examples to get you thinking about topics you may want me to address:
• How can I access the “hidden job market”?
• What’s most important in creating a great resume?
• What questions should I ask during an interview?
• How big should my target company list be and why?
• Once I’ve received a job offer, how can I enhance the offer?
Please feel free to share this event with your network.