open the modal (#jobSearchPlan2)
NSENG Membership Includes:
- Bi-weekly meetings with 80+ attendees
- NSENG’s LinkedIn group
- Job search workshops
- Weekly newsletter with events & job leads
16-page job search plan document includes instructions on developing a weekly job search routine, goal-setting, tracking your progress, positioning and targeting your efforts, resume, and Linkedin profile advice, additional job search resources, networking tactics and how to engage your connections, example networking script, and interviewing skills advice.
The instructional webinar recording choices include:
- How to Plan & Prioritize Your in a Job Search (44 mins)
- How to Build a Strong Resume (47 mins)
- How to Build a Strong LinkedIn Profile (44 mins)
- How to Build a Target Company List & Find Key Influencers (40 mins)
- How to Prepare for Phone Screens & In-Person Interviews (40 mins)
- How to Write Custom Cover Letters in Less Than 30 Minutes (32 mins)
- How to Network to Your Next Job (41 mins)
This is a proactive, marketing approach that features 12 moves on how to make you stand out, get around gate-keepers, engage your target companies, message to influential individuals & effectively communicate your value in a way that drives interviews.