60-min webinar: “How to Excel During Phone Screens, Zoom & In-Person Interviews”
Speaker: John Philbin, former WLS-radio host
- Do’s and don’ts of a job interview
- How to best prepare for your interview
- Perspectives from the hiring manager– how they think, feel and decide
- What hiring managers want to hear and what can kill your candidacy
- How to manage stress associated with the interview
- How to exude executive presence– visual perspectives and body language
- How to know if the interview is or isn’t going great
John Philbin is the founder of Happy Work Spectacular Life. He works with executive leaders on how to develop the right talent to meet specific business needs. John also has an extensive background in management consulting and some of his clients include: Motorola, McDonald’s, Bank of America, Best Buy and Blue Cross Blue Shield. He also has a PhD in psychology from Loyola Univ and is an adjunct faculty member at Northwestern Univ.
Terms & Conditions
All NSENG webinars, presentation materials and content are proprietary and confidential to NSENG. You are making this purchase with the understanding that the webinar recording can be within the NSENG website. An important part of your purchase obligation is that you may not share or post the presentation content, the link to the webinar or the recording with anyone else. Anyone who attempts to violate these requirements can be prosecuted. By purchasing this webinar, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined above. No refunds for no-shows. By registering for this event, you are opting-in to future communications from NSENG.